Personal Training is the best way to safely and effectively meet your fitness goals.
PERSONAL TRAINING AT THE SUMMIT
One of the best things a trainer can provide for you is consistency. Consistency is the key to your success and the first 30 days is the most important. If you’re getting results, you’ll keep going!
We offer a variety of training options, including 1/2 hour and 1 hour sessions and group training. We offer all new members the opportunity to meet with one of our Certified Personal Trainers for a 1 hour consultation session to not only experience the benefits of personal training, but also to help get you started on the right track. We know that the key to your success is consistency, especially within the first 30 days.
Our Training Philosophy:
Demonstrate and Define - During your training sessions, your trainer will show you how to properly do certain exercises or movements and explain why it is advantageous to you.
Strengthen your weaknesses - Your Summit trainer will constantly assess your weaknesses and strengths.
Consistency and Accountability - One of the best things a trainer can provide for you is consistency. At The Summit, we know consistency is the key to your success. Working with a Summit trainer, you will be reminded of why you started and reinforce what you are working so hard for while helping you avoid any setbacks. We want you to learn, progress, realize your results and benefit from what we know, what we are teaching you, and what we are passionate about.
Our Certified Trainers will customize a motivating workout to best fit your individual needs and help you to:
- Learn proper form
- Efficient workout sequences
- New Techniques to help change up your workout
- Reach all new levels of success!
Do you have questions or need advice from one of our fitness professionals? Click here to email us or call 814-946-1668.
MEET OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
Krista Shay, B.S.
- Slippery Rock University graduate; Exercise Science, B.S.
- ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist
- CPR/AED/First Aid trained
- Three Years Fitness Work Experience
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Special Populations (Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, & Osteoporosis)
- Trained Clients ages 14-80
- Trained Young Athletes
- Circuit/Interval/HIIT Training
- Weight Loss
- Former Physical Therapy Tech
Since graduating from Slippery Rock University, I have worked with all skill levels and ages by creating individualized programs. I have been in the fitness industry for four years with experience in not only personal training, but also group exercise, special populations and athletic performance. I have always been passionate about fitness and health and love helping people reach their goals. Personal training gives me the opportunity to do what I love and help others achieve a healthy and successful lifestyle.
- ASFA Certified Personal Trainer
- GACTC Auto Diesel Graduate
- Formerly trained in and graduated from the Generation N.O.W fitness program
- CPR/AED Certified
- Power lifting
- Martial Arts
- Trained Clients ages 14-80
I decided I wanted to train about 8 years ago. Like many people when I started working out I didn't know what to do, I didn't know about form, technique, dieting, any of it. So I started looking for a personal trainer of my own. I found a wonderful personal trainer and after a few months of working with him and seeing not only my consistent results but other clients as well, seeing how happy and relieved these people were, I decided that I also wanted to help people reach their goals of losing weight, putting on muscle, improving health, and happiness.
WAYNE WOLFE, B.S.
- Licensed Emergency Medical Technician (full-time) & CPR certified
- Certified Level 4 USA Hockey Coach, Certified Level 2 USA Hockey Referee
- ACSM Personal Trainer certification
- Functional Movement Screening Level 1 Certified
- Umpires little league baseball
- Enjoys scuba diving, trail riding, ice hockey, and training, former ice hockey coach